Facebook Live: Fall Flavors
Share article Facebook Live: Fall Flavors on:
Fall is here! The leaves are changing and the nights are colder. Find comfort and cozy-up your home with these warming scents of autumn. Try these three recipes below from our blogger friend Baked by Joanna
Pumpkin Spice Vietnamese Coffee
Get all the flavors of a traditional pumpkin spice latte with this Vietnamese inspired version.
- 1 Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Coffee Pod
- 2 Tbsp. condensed milk
- Whipped cream topping, optional
- Prepare coffee pod as directed on package.
- Stir in sweetened, condensed milk. Add more or less to your preference.
- Top with whipped cream and serve. (Optional)
These crepes are filled with Maple Pumpkin Butter and topped with sweetened cream cheese. We included a bonus version with apple cider spread to complete your fall brunch.
- 2 lrg. Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Melted, unsalted butter
- Unsalted butter or nonstick spray for coating the pan
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Powdered sugar, divided
- 8 oz. Container whipped cream cheese
- 1 jar Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 tsp. Vietnamese ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Maple syrup, plus extra for serving
- ½ tsp. Vietnamese ground cinnamon
- 2 lrg. Gala apples, chopped
- 1 jar Sprouts Apple Cider Spread
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, water, flour, melted butter, vanilla extract and granulated sugar. Refrigerate batter for 1 hour before use.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the whipped cream cheese with 1/4 cup powdered sugar in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium. Coat with butter or non-stick spray. Lift pan and pour 1/3 cup of batter into the center and rotate the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter evenly. Cook on one side for approximately 30 seconds, until brown spots begin to appear, and then carefully flip to cook the other side for 10 seconds. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter, stacking the crepes after each has finished cooking.
- Fill crepes with Sprouts maple pumpkin butter (1-2 Tbsps. for each crepe). Fold in half and then once more. Serve with sweetened cream cheese and a dusting of cinnamon and the remaining powdered sugar.
- Optional: Sauté apples, 1 Tbsp. maple syrup and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat until the apples are tender. Fill each crepe with 1 tsp. of Sprouts apple cider jam and apples. Fold and serve wit
Pumpkin Spice Stovetop Potpourri
A combination of the Pumpkin Spice Coffee and warm spices boiled on a stovetop to give you an instant autumnal feel.
- 2 Tbsp. Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Coffee Grounds
- 2 whole Cardamom pods
- 2 whole Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp. whole Cloves
- 3 slices Fresh ginger
- 2 cups Water
- Add all ingredients into a medium stove-top pot.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to the lowest setting to continue heating until liquid nearly disappears.
- Add more water to prolong the warming scent.
Meet Joanna Meyer
Food Stylist and Culinary Creative
Joanna is a commercial food stylist based in Phoenix, Arizona. Her work and recipes have been seen around the world. When she is not styling for her favorite brands, she enjoys publishing recipes and sharing her love of everything food on her self-titled blog many remember as Baked by Joanna
. Her other interests include spending time with her family and staying healthy and fit.