DIY Vanilla Citrus Sugar Scrub
Share article DIY Vanilla Citrus Sugar Scrub on:
Pamper yourself (and your loved ones!) with a scrub that will leave hands and feet feeling soft, while smelling sweet and fresh. Thanks to the lemon zest and sweet almond oil, each jar smells good enough to eat! Pour each serving into Mason jars to easily gift and store. DIY provided by our blogger friend, Tabitha, at Fresh Mommy Blog
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 cup Vanilla Coconut Sugar (this smells amazing!!)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Almond Oil or softened coconut oil
- 5-10 drops Essential oils (Tabitha used wild orange and lavender)
- In a medium bowl, add in sugar, almond oil and essential oils. Stir to combine.
- Using your fingers, rub the lemon zest into the sugar to release the oil.
- Store in an airtight container, like a Mason jar.