DIY Gift Bundles for Mother’s Day
Share article DIY Gift Bundles for Mother’s Day on:
Need a last minute Mother’s Day gift? Look no further than these DIY gift baskets your mom will love!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and you may be rushing to find the perfect gift for mom. A gift basket made by you
is a thoughtful, practical and personalized gift that any mother in your life will cherish. Check out these easy, DIY gift basket ideas created by our friends at Fresh Mommy Blog; Food, Pleasure & Health; and One Lovely Life!
The Ultimate Pampering Gift Bundle by Fresh Mommy Blog
If anyone needs a little pampering in their lives, it’s the mamas of the world! Give her the gift she may not give herself – everything she needs for an evening of relaxation and pampering.
- Body Wash – Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti
- Body Lotion – Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti
- Body Scrub – Nubian Heritage Patchouli & Buriti
- Pretty Soap – Sappohill Oatmeal Soap Bar
- Candle – Tru Mélange Harmony Vanilla & Peppermint
- Bath Bomb
- Body brush or natural sponge
- Wine – Gérard Bertrand Coté des Roses
- Hand towels
- Start with a color theme! While browsing the bath and beauty aisles of Sprouts, I landed on the theme of blush and vanilla. The Nubian Heritage bottles were pretty, and the perfect start to our themed basket. The product also smelled fantastic!
- Gather any items that would make bath-time a pampering and relaxing experience. In keeping with the vanilla theme, the Tru Mélange candle fit right in. The pumice stone and brush combo matched, and so did the oatmeal soap.
- Next, it was time to add a few extra treats. Chocolates are definitely part of a pampering experience, and I picked up a couple containers of various chocolates to put in mason jars to add to the look and feel of the gift basket. You could use goodie bags, add ribbon, tags, etc.
- Don’t forget something to drink! Mom’s favorite tea, coffee or wine makes a great pairing for a night of pampering. Rosé is not only a top choice, it’s also a beautiful one! This bottle of Gérard Bertrand Coté des Roses was stunning and I knew the bottle could even be reused later.
- Grab a beautiful bouquet to top off the basket, and you’re ready to go!
- Using towels, wash cloths or even a robe, begin to build the ultimate pampering basket by layering the items so each is visible and compliments the others.
Each item in this basket is hand-picked for moms who are adventurous cooks and are ready for more finesse in the kitchen.
- Gather all of the supplies from your favorite craft store and ingredients from Sprouts.
- Lay the basket flat on the floor and put empty cardboard box or riser inside for height.
- Cover the riser/cardboard box with tissue paper or fabric.
- Arrange the ingredients; think about color combination and height to make it visually appealing.
- Cover with cellphone bag, bows or other decorations as desired.
This gorgeous basket is full of natural beauty favorites—from makeup to self-care and more. This is the perfect gift for the beauty lover in your life.
- Assemble all items in your favorite basket or bag.
- Give along with fresh flowers.