- 1 Sprouts Brand whole wheat tortilla
- 2 oz. Sliced deli ham
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 2 servings Sprouts Coconut Rolls
- 1/4 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrot sticks
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 1/4 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing
- 10-12 Crackers of choice, gluten-free if needed
- 3-4 slices Sprouts Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup Sprouts Organic Hummus
- 2 lrg. Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1/2 med. Bell pepper, cut into sticks
- 5 Strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 10-12 Sprouts Chocolate Coconut Rolls
- 1 Whole wheat tortilla
- 2-4 Tbsp. Sprouts Organic Hummus
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped veggies of choice like fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced cucumber and shredded carrots
- 1 leaf Lettuce
- Handful cheese cubes
- Handful fresh fruit
- 1 Hard-boiled egg, halved
- Handful Sprouts Peanut Butter Puffs
Create these fun, bento box inspired lunches full of nutritious food to keep your kids full throughout the day. Easily prep these ahead of time to store in the fridge or have your little one’s help build their favorite when hunger strikes. They’re so delicious, colorful and full of unique ingredients, they won’t even realize they’re good for them, too!
Ham Roll-up with Fruit, Veggies and Coconut Rolls
Whether your kids are craving something sweet or savory, this easy lunch idea will be sure to satisfy their hungry tummies!
Step 1: Place lettuce, cheese and ham onto the whole wheat tortilla and roll. Cut wrap into 2-3 sections and place in bento box.
Step 2: For a savory bent box: Place edamame, tomatoes and ranch dressing in the bento box. Add a serving of Sprouts Coconut Rolls for dessert!
Step 3: For a sweet bento box: Place carrots, strawberries and peanut butter in the bento box. Add a serving of Sprouts Coconut Rolls for dessert!
Nut-free Bento Box
This healthy, nut-free lunch is full of bright colors, nutritious food and fun treats. From fruit kabobs, cookie-cutter cheese or delicious chocolate coconut rolls, your kids are sure to discover a few favorites!
Step 1: For the cheese and crackers: Cut cheese slices with small cookie cutter to make fun, special shapes. To keep the cheese from making the crackers soft, wrap the cheese slice in a small piece of plastic wrap or put crackers in a small, snack size bag.
Step 2: For the hummus and veggies: Add 2-4 tablespoons of hummus to the bento box, along with the carrot, cucumber and bell pepper sticks
Step 3: For the fruit kabobs: Alternate strawberry, blueberry and kiwi pieces on toothpicks and add 4-5 mini fruit kabobs to each box.
Step 4: Finally, add 5-6 Sprouts Chocolate Coconut Rolls to the box.
Easy Vegetarian Bento Box
This hummus and veggie wrap is paired with poppable cheese cubes, fresh fruit and addictive peanut butter puffs for an easy, vegetarian lunch your kids will crave every day.
Step 1: Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on the wrap, making sure it goes all the way to edge.
Step 2: Place lettuce leaf down then sprinkle veggies over. Tightly roll then cut into pinwheel slices.
Step 3: Serve with cubes of cheese or slices pressed into cute shapes, fresh berries or fruit, hard-boiled egg and Sprouts Peanut Butter Puffs.