What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with adorable pancake kabobs! Whether you’re celebrating with a morning treat or having breakfast for dinner, these kabobs by Birch Benders are easy to make and are a fun way to get the kiddos involved:
Video Description: Facebook Live with the founders of Birch Benders, Matt and Lizzi!
Cupid’s Arrow Pancake Kabobs:
- 1 bag Birch Benders, original flavor; prepare according to package
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries, tops cut off
- Fresh clementines, peeled and separated
- Wooden skewers
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium-high heat. The pan is hot enough when flecks of water sizzle off quickly after contact. Lightly grease the pan.
- Combine Birch Benders Pancakes Mix following the recipe on the back of the bag and pour mixtures into a squeeze bottle.
- Use the squeeze bottle to draw heart shapes onto the hot griddle. Cook until bubbles have formed and popped then cook on the other side for an additional minute.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and build skewers by placing two clementine slices, one strawberry, followed by four to six blueberries, and heart shaped pancake.