Prepping Thanksgiving dinner can be tough—especially when little ones are involved. Creating an entire Thanksgiving spread and getting your kiddos to eat this balanced meal is a feat to feel thankful for when achieved.
Luckily, we’ve got a kid-approved snack that’s easy to make and fun to eat! Kids will love that these adorable turkey cups are just for them and you’ll love knowing this snack is packed full of good-for-you ingredients.
What you’ll need:
- Small cups
- A sheet of turkey cut-outs
- Bell peppers, carrots and celery
How to make ‘em:
- Cut out the turkeys and use double-sided tape to attach them to the cups.
- Slice your veggies into long, thin strips.
- Fill your cups with the desired amount of hummus and add sliced veggies.