A Bountiful Thanksgiving Harvest
Fill your kitchen with better-for-you essentials for a fabulous holiday feast. Whether you’re cooking a Thanksgiving dinner with organic produce and one of our delicious recipes or grabbing a pre-made catering tray and holiday meal to feed your family and friends, you’ll find everything you need for a splendid holiday meal made with the season’s best ingredients.
Go Organic this Holiday Season!Set your table with organic, good-for-you picks perfect for your Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or regular weeknight fall meal.
Here are a few reasons to make the organic swap:
- Organic fruit and vegetables may contain higher nutritional values than conventional ones.
- Shopping organic goods can reduce your exposure to synthetic pesticides, antibiotics and GMOs.
- Organic farms can help preserve water and soil resources.
- Organic products help promote earth-friendly and sustainable farming practices.
Save on organic essentials during our
Organic Thanksgiving Sale, November 15-23.
Plant-Powered Possibilities for Thanksgiving
Discover veggie sides, non-dairy cooking essentials, gluten-free spreads and more for your plant-powered holiday meals. With so many specialty and organic options like pre-roasted potatoes and gluten-free cranberry spread, you can build a hearty holiday meal all your guests can enjoy!
Feelin’ inspired by these better-for-you cooking essentials? Give these recipes a try featuring Milkadamia Unsweetened Vanilla and
Alexia® Roasted & Ready™ Baby Golden Potatoes with Himalayan Salt.
Discover More Recipes for Veggie-Forward Holiday Sides
Organic Butternut Squash, Cranberry & Sage Stuffing
A vibrant blend of organic goodness packed with fiber and antioxidants, this vegetarian side dish is the perfect addition to the holiday table.
Vegan Green Bean Casserole
Combine crisp green beans, savory mushrooms and onions for a delightful twist on a classic—this plant-based, dairy-free dish is perfect for sharing.
Pear and Pomegranate Salad
Bite into the crisp juiciness of fresh pears and pomegranate seeds, brought together with a delightful organic Dijon mustard topping for a plant-based and gluten-free salad.
Gluten-Free Apple Pie
We believe in the joy of pie for all and this gluten-free apple pie recipe featuring a golden crust and warm apple filling full of heartwarming flavor is perfect for dessert.
Cozy Up with Limited-Edition Fall-Flavored Items
Getting Ready to Gather?
- Freshly prepared
- Artfully arranged with quality ingredients
- Fresh fruit and veggies, meats & cheeses, hearty sandwiches, desserts and more!
Fully Prepared* MealsChoose from five fully prepared holiday meals made with fresh, simple ingredients and complete with comforting, seasonal sides. Heats in 2 hours at home—then serve and enjoy!
Main Course Meats
Natural and Organic Turkeys
- No added antibiotics, ever
- Tender and incredibly juicy
Hams and Rib Roasts
- Rich and savory gluten-free, spiral-sliced hams, raised without antibiotics
- USDA Choice or 100% grass-fed rib roasts