Share article Rosé All May on:
If you’re looking for an easy-drinking summer wine, rosé is a crisp, lean, delicious and refreshing option that is easy to shop. Made all around the world, rosé is produced from a variety of red grapes with minimal contact from their grape skins, which results in the soft color.
Shades of Pink
Darker rosé may be slightly richer and can sometimes be a bit fruitier than the paler options, which may suggest floral notes.
Looking for something sweet?
Find one from the U.S., South America or Australia. They’re fruitier, sweeter and usually have a lower alcohol content. Italy, Spain and France will typically provide a crisp and tart wine with an ABV above 11%.
What’s Your Rosé Style?
A wine’s style is represented by its flavor, body and overall taste experience. For Rosé, there are three styles to choose from:
Soft & Off-dry
Offering flavors of berries, cherry, apple and peach. Pairs perfectly with Mexican dishes and spicy curry.
Easy-going & Fruity
Light and refreshing, these styles feature flavors of summer berries and are perfect paired with appetizers, bbq and pizza.
Medium-bodied & Dry
Full flavored with notes of cherry, vanilla, strawberry and even a bit of pepper. Grilled meats, salmon and fresh veggies will make the complete experience for this style.
Spiked Lavender Pink Lemonade
For the Lavender Syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dried lavender
For the Lemonade:
- In a small saucepan, bring water and lavender to a boil.
- Stir in sugar until completely dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and steep for about 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a strainer, pressing on lavender to get all the syrup out.
- Lavender simple syrup
- 1 bottle Sprouts Pink Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 bottle Rosé
- Lemons, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Lavender springs (for garnish, optional)
- Fill a large pitcher with ice.
- Pour in lavender syrup, lemonade and rosé.
- Add lemon slices in to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with lavender sprigs.