Whether you want to need an afternoon pick-me-up or simply want to sip on something flavorful and nutritious, Jason Sani, from Active Mind & Body, is showing us fun new ways to enjoy yerba mate.
Mate Bolt Upgrade
- 1/2 can of Guayakí Bluephoria
- 1/2 can Guayakí Lemon Elation
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Mix ingredients together with an option of using a muddle for the blueberries. The blended option with ice is highly recommended!
* Try Lemon Elation and EnlightenMint with fresh mint as another alternative
Golden Mate Latte
- 8 oz. Brewed yerba mate
- 1/2 tsp. Ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp. Cardamom
- 1 squirt Vanilla Stevia
- Prepare mate in french press and pour together in small blender to mix. If you prefer a creamy consistency, use more concentrated liquid and add extra coconut butter.
Extra add-ins: collagen, lions mane, chaga, cordyceps, maca
Superfood Mate Smoothie
- 8 oz. Brewed yerba mate (chilled)
- 1 Tbsp. Greens powder (with a spirulina base)
- 1 serving Collagen powder
- 1 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1 squirt Vanilla Stevia, or monk fruit
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado or coconut butter to thicken
- 1 cup Ice
- Prepare mate in french press and set aside in ice or fridge to chill. Pour together in small blender to mix.
Video Description: Yerba Mate with Guayakí