Share article Matcha Ombre Pudding on:
What better way to celebrate the arrival of Spring than with this Green Matcha Ombre Chia Pudding?! No need for artificial food coloring or dyes. Superfood matcha not only offers antioxidants, but also makes for a fun festive, and green, breakfast option!
Green Matcha Ombre Pudding:
By Milk & Honey Nutrition
- 1 cup Chia seeds
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp., plus 2 1/2 tsp. Matcha Love Culinary Matcha
- Using three 12oz. mason jars, add the following to each jar: 1/3 cup chia seeds, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (add 2 Tbsp. to the last jar).
- Add 1/2 tsp. matcha powder to the first mason jar, 2 tsp. to the second, and 2 Tbsp. to the third. Secure the lids, and shake each well until fully combined.
- Refrigerate the jars for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Using two clear glasses, layer the chia pudding from darkest to lightest as shown. Top with a layer of plain yogurt. Enjoy as is, or pair with your favorite frozen fruit, or nuts!