Shop Gifts in Bulk this Holiday!Get ready for the holidays with these quick and easy gifts-in-a-jar. These are perfect to give to friends, neighbors, party hosts, co-workers or anyone who needs a little cheer. All of these items can be found in our bulk or produce department, making it easy to grab as much or as little as you need! TIP: Add a notecard with instructions for each jar so your recipients know exactly what to do.
Chocolate Almond CookiesJar Prep Time: 5 minutes, Total Time for Cookies: 20 minutes, Serves: 12
ADD FOR BAKING:
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
FOR GIFT JAR:
Holiday Spiced Simmer PotSimmer pots will wow everyone on your list! They’re a great alternative to candles and fill your home with the scents of the season while using fresh, natural ingredients. Just add water and your favorite holiday citrus!
FOR GIFT JAR:
- In a large simmer pot, add 5 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, then add in the jar ingredients.
- Optional: Add in fresh apples or navel oranges.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until water is evaporated or continue adding water for extra time.
Cinnamon Sugar Roasted AlmondsGive the gift of cinnamon, spice and everything nice with these homeade roasted almonds. They will make your home smell amazing and make a tasty gift for anyone on your list.
Total time: 60 minutes. Makes four gift jars.
- 1 Egg white
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 4 cups Whole, raw almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Water
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg white and water to create a froth.
- Add in the almonds, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir to coat the almonds evenly.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray and evenly spread the almonds on the pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- Scoop 1 cup of almonds into a decorated Mason jar.