Fourth of July weekend isn’t complete without fireworks, barbecues and your favorite line-up of outdoor eats. Take your barbecue spread to the next level with a drink that your friends at Sprouts made with summertime in mind.
This bright and bubbly punch will add a touch of sparkle to any weekend get-together. You’ll love how easy it is to mix up and your guests will appreciate the patriotic spirit from the sparklers on the street to the sparkle in their cup.
Pair these simple ingredients together for a beverage that’s sure to be a new Fourth-of-July classic.
- 2 bottles White wine
- 1/2 cup Berry-flavored vodka
- 1 cup Sprouts Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple, sliced
- Create stars out of the sliced pineapple using a star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or pitcher and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
*Make this a kid-friendly mocktail by leaving out the wine and swapping the berry-flavored vodka with cranberry juice!