Snack Time Made Easy
A car full of kiddos or a busy day full of errands calls for healthy, on-the-go snacks to provide the energy needed to tackle the day. Lucky for you, we’ve compiled some tasty options to fit any diet that can easily fit in your purse, diaper tote or gym bag!
Having trouble finding yummy, yet keto-friendly, snack options? Let us help! From prepackaged favorites, to do-it-yourself veggie slicing, we have five great snacks to help fuel your day.
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter Squeeze Pack
- Epic Wagyu Beef Steak Strip
- Dang Foods Almond Vanilla Keto Bar
- Sliced bell peppers
- Wonderful Lightly Salted No Shells Pistachios
Try slicing your bell peppers all at once and storing them in jars or bags so you can easily grab a bag on the run!
Shopping for natural and organic snacks doesn’t have to be hard. Get out of your current snack rut with these super simple and tasty on-the-go snacks—perfect for any day!
- Sprouts Organic Popcorn Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn
- Annie’s Homegrown Berry Patch Fruit Snacks
- Organic Valencia oranges
- Go Macro Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Organic raw almonds
Try slicing your oranges into round rings, and when you’re ready to eat, slightly rip the peel for mess-free eating!
Plant-based snack options are quickly becoming more and more popular. Whether you are a plant-based pro, or just finding your footing on your plant-based journey, here are five scrumptious snacks that are easy to grab throughout the day.
- Aloha Plant-based Protein Bar
- From the Ground Up Sea Salt Butternut Squash Crackers
- Sprouts Chocolate Vegan Protein
- Celery and carrot sticks
- Smart Sweets Gummy Bears
Power up with plant protein by keeping convenient, single-serve protein packets with you to easily mix with water—wherever you are!
You won’t be missing out with these snack choices—perfectly picked for anyone following a gluten-free diet! You can easily make gluten-free snack baggies to grab as you are running out the door!
- Stretch Island Strawberry Fruit Leather
- Perfect Bar Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- GFB bites, Dark chocolate + PB
- Ultima Replenisher Cherry Pomegranate Electrolyte Powder
It can be hard to keep bananas at the ripe stage you like, try wrapping the stem of the bananas in plastic wrap! This is a great way to keep them from ripening too quickly.
It’ll be hard to beat these Paleo snack options. Perfect for on-the-go moments and they won’t disappoint—no matter your cravings. These Paleo snacks are nutritious, delicious and ready for you when you need them.
- Caveman Seal Salt Almond Dark Chocolate Bar
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptide Packet
- Nick’s Sticks Free Range Turkey Snack Stick
- Apple slices
- Raw almonds and cashews
Keep the Caveman Sea Salt Almond Dark Chocolate bar in a cool, shady place to avoid melting. To prevent browning on your apples, try squeezing a little bit lemon juice on them!