Start warming those ovens, because we’ve got three stress-free muffin-tin meals that will bake up in minutes! The whole family will enjoy the scrumptious flavor of the Broccoli Pizza Bites, sweet tang of the Upside-Down Pineapple Pancakes and assortment of textures the Mini Taco Cups have to offer. These handheld and super portable meals are perfect for weeknight dinners or when you’re on-the-go.
Upside-Down Pineapple Pancakes
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1 can Pineapple chunks
- 12 Maraschino cherries
- 2 cups Protein pancake mix
- 2/3 cup Milk or water
- 2 lg. Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together brown sugar and melted butter, set aside.
- Spray tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Create a circle at the bottom of the muffin tin with pineapple chunks and place one cherry in the center.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the pineapple and cherry, then pour pancake batter, filling the muffin tin to about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, let cool before removing from tin.
Mini Taco Cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 6-inch Flour tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 packet Sprouts Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz. Ground beef
- Desired taco toppings—shredded lettuce, guacamole, salsa, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Gently fold the tortillas in half, then in quarters and place in tin.
- Spray each tortilla with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook until softened. Add taco seasoning and coat onions. Add beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Fill taco cup with beef and desired toppings and enjoy.
Broccoli Pizza Bites
- 1 bag Sprouts Frozen Riced Broccoli
- 1 lg. Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella, plus more for topping
- Pizza sauce
- Desired pizza toppings, like pepperoni cut into smaller pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line muffin tin with liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Create crust by microwaving riced broccoli for 5 minutes. Let cool and squeeze out water by using a cheesecloth.
- Place drained broccoli into a large bowl and add egg, spices and cheese and mix.
- Press crust mixture into each tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and other desired toppings and bake until cheese melts.