Chick’n Pesto Salad
- Gardein Chick’n Strips
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Sprouts Vegan Basil Pesto
- Pan dry the Gardein Chick’n Strips according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, red onion slices, cherry tomato halves and cucumber slices together.
- Add pesto and chick’n strips to lettuce mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
Beefless Tips Kabobs
- Gardein Beefless Tips
- 6 pre-soaked wooden skewers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 12 cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup Sprouts BBQ sauce
- Thaw Gardein Beefless Tips for ten minutes.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Thread the skewers, alternating between tips, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, red onion and mushrooms.
- Create a single layer of kabobs on a baking sheet and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
About the blogger, @plantbasedonabudget:Toni Okamoto is a purveyor of the plant-based lifestyle. She aims to spread awareness through her blog and has over 100,000 followers total. Toni has a plethora of recipes that can be found on her website and even more in her book, The Super Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook. You can find her on YouTube as well, showing What I Eat in a Day videos and grocery hauls. Check her out!
@PlantBasedonaBudget on Instagram Toni Okamoto @PlantBasedonaBudget on Facebook @toniokamoto