Halloween Sips and Snacks
Share article Halloween Sips and Snacks on:
Spiced Vanilla Chai
A fall-inspired iced tea with notes of vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom topped with Sprouts Orange Sparkling Water.
Recipe by: Lauren at Bonappeteach.
- 1 can Sprouts Orange Sparkling Water
- 4 Vanilla Chai tea bags
- 4 1/2 cups Water (divided)
- 2 whole Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup White sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 whole Orange, juiced
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from the heat and steep the 4 tea bags into the 4 cups of water and allow them to rest there for 10-15 minutes. Remove the bags and discard and allow the tea to chill through by placing it to cool in the fridge.
- To make the cinnamon simple syrup, heat the remaining 1/2 cup of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Turn off the heat and steep the two cinnamon sticks and allow it to rest and cool on the stovetop while the tea chills in the fridge.
- To assemble your drink, in a large pitcher, combine the tea, the cinnamon simple syrup, and the juice of one orange. Stir until well dissolved. Pour ice into a glass, fill with the tea mixture about 3/4th of the way and top off with the orange sparkling water. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slice if desired.
Fizzy Purple Potion Punch
Made with Sprouts Frozen Blackberries, cranberry juice, grape juice, and sparkling water, this drink is fun for all!
Recipe by: Erin at The Speckled Palate.
- 3 1/2 oz. Sprouts Sparkling Lemon Water
- 1 oz. Cranberry juice
- 2 oz. Grape juice
- 1/4 cup Frozen blackberries
- In a glass, pour in the cranberry and grape juice.
- Drizzle Sprouts Lemon Sparkling Water on top of the juices and stir.
- Add frozen blackberries and enjoy immediately.
Scary Berry Mint Lemonade
A delicious combo of blueberries, fresh mint, and just a hint of fright!
Recipe by: Andrea at Beautiful Eats & Things.
- 1 bottle Sprouts Sparkling Mineral Water
- ½ cup Blueberry Lemonade
- 2 Tbsp. Sprouts Frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
- 1 tsp. Fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Simple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar for rim
- Optional: All-natural blue food coloring
- Mash 1 Tbsp. of blueberries and combine with sugar. Swirl the rim through the blueberry and sugar mixture.
- Add ice to the sugar-rimmed glass and add in 1 Tbsp. of blueberries and 1 tsp. of fresh mint. Pour in blueberry lemonade and simple syrup. Top with sparkling mineral water and stir.
- For a cool effect, add one small drop of all-natural blue food coloring (do not stir), and a Halloween decoration on top!
Simple and Spooky Trail Mixes
More treat than trick, these easy mixes come together in minutes. Simply dump and toss for a delicious handful of salty-sweet! 4 cups of everything is all it takes!
- Candy corn
- Chocolate peanuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Bulk Foods Smokey Cheddar Roasted Peanuts
- Sprouts Organic Pretzel Sticks
- Hatch Green Chile Chocolate Peanut Gems
- Roasted Salted Toasted Corn
The Bone Yard
- Raw trail mix
- Yogurt covered pretzels
- Neon sour gummy worms
- Chocolate berries & yogurt fruit medley