Father’s Day Gift Baskets
Share article Father’s Day Gift Baskets on:
Put a sparkle in Dad’s eye this Father’s Day by gifting him a customized basket that caters to his grilling, snacking, zen or fitness side. These baskets were put together with our favorite dads, grandpas, uncles and fathers-in-law in mind! Each product can be shopped at Sprouts.com
This basket, made by our blogger friend, Andrea, from Beautiful Eats & Things
, has everything Dad needs to make grilling a breeze! Perfectly put together with tasty BBQ sauce and cold beer, it will definitely be a gift he’ll never forget.
- BBQ Brush Set
- 5-piece Wooden Utensil Set
- Beer of choice (Andrea used Elysian Space Dust IPA 6-pack beer)
- Sprouts Greek Olive Oil
- Sprouts Organic Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Sprouts Cayenne Pepper
- The Spice Hunter Garlic Herb Sensation Grinder-Salt Free
- Rib Rack Pork Marinade
- Sprouts Coconut Rolls
- Wire basket
- Tissue paper
- Note: beer is best refrigerated before gifting.
- Line basket with tissue paper.
- Arrange items in order from largest to shortest in front to back order, starting with the utensil set. The smallest items, cayenne pepper and herb grinder, should be placed in front.
Brew’s and Bites
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach—we couldn’t agree more! With this basket, you can personalize with Dad’s favorite snacks. We chose pork rinds, jerky and chocolate, but feel free to mix and match for a custom, flavorful and satisfying gift. Basket crafted by our blogger friend, Sarah, from Bug and Bookie.
- EPIC Pork Rinds
- EPIC Steak and Beef Strips
- Duke’s Smoked Sausage
- Blue Moon beer
- Wonderful Pistachios
- Mixed nuts
- Chocolate bar
- Sprouts Organic Green Sriracha
- Homeplate Honey and Peanut Butter
- Country Archer beef jerky
- Wire basket
- Crinkle paper
- Fill basket 1/3 of the way with crinkle paper and fill with various products.
Zen for Men
Let Dad unwind with relaxing bath products—he’ll really love the feeling after a soothing eucalyptus and citrus bubble bath. Bonus: the ocean sport body wash will have him feeling extra good. Basket put together by our blogger friend, Chrissy, from Chrissy Marie Blog.
- Jason Men’s Ocean Sport Body Wash
- Sprouts Invigorating Body Lotion in Rosemary & Mint
- Sprouts Goat’s Milk Bar Soap
- Everyone Bubble Bath in Eucalyptus Citrus
- Every Man Jack Deodorant in Cedarwood
- Sprouts Epsom Salt
- Bull Dog Original Shave Gel in Aloe Green Tea
- Aura Cacia Mineral Bath in Tranquil Chamomile
- Metal bucket
- Crinkle paper
- Line the bottom of the bucket with crinkle paper. Place products in the bucket.
Fitness and Nutrition
Dad will be powering through his workouts, thanks to the supplements, vitamins, and fitness gear in this basket
! Summer workouts will be a breeze. Basket put together by our blogger friend, Audrey, at The Audrey Reel.
- Ancient Nutrition Keto Protein in Chocolate
- Blender Bottle
- Life Factory Glass Water Bottle
- Nuun Hydration Energy Tablets in Cherry Limeade
- (3) Ultima Individual Electrolyte Replenishing Powder Pouches
- (2) RX Bar Peanut Butter & Berries Protein Bars
- (2) RX Bar Double Chocolate Protein Bars
- Roasted Salted Mixed Nuts (found in the bulk section)
- Planet Blue 100% UVA/UVB Protection Sport Sunglasses
- Thinksport SPF 50+ Sunscreen
- Duffle bag
- Fill a duffle bag of your choice with Dad’s fitness favorites.