Crafted with simple ingredients, Bob’s Red Mill homestyle granola is the perfect way to add a tasty, gluten-free crunch to your day. Just add some milk for a filling and healthy breakfast, pack it in your bag for an on-the-go snack or sprinkle it onto a sweet treat for a delicious, crunchy addition.
Maple Granola Caramel Popcorn
Pop your granola into a tasty treat with a recipe from our friends at Bob’s Red Mill!
Servings: 12 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Rest Time: 1 hour
Heres what you’ll need:
- 8 cups Yellow popcorn, popped (about ⅓ cup unpopped)
- 1 package Maple Sea Salt Homestyle Granola
- 1 cup Real maple syrup
- 1 cup Corn syrup
Let’s get poppin’:
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions and remove all unpopped kernels.
- Place popped popcorn and granola in a large roasting pan and place the pan in the oven to keep everything warm while you make the caramel.
- Cook maple syrup and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once the temperature reaches 230-235°F on a candy thermometer, allow the mixture to cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Immediately pour the mixture over the popcorn mixture and stir well to evenly coat.
- Bake mixture at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then tap the pan on the countertop to break into clusters.