We Gladly Accept
- Debit and credit cards (Sprouts also accepts mobile payments from the above through Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay)
- EBT cards
- Sprouts gift cards
- Must be filled out completely
- Are processed electronically
- Up to $20 cash back
- Must be preprinted
- Valid ID required
- No temporary checks
- Out-of-state checks require local address & phone number
- All returned checks are processed through TeleCheck with a minimum
- $25 service fee (does not include bank fees)
The type of credit given is determined by the method of payment used. Payments made with:
- Cash/Debit/Electronic Checks: A refund will be made in cash. Receipt reflecting form of payment as cash, debit or electronic check required.
- Credit or EBT: A refund will be made to your credit card or EBT card. Receipt and original card required.
- Check kept for deposit (manual check), Gift Card or No receipt: A gift card will be issued.
Vitamin and Body Care Returns
A receipt is required for all vitamin and body care returns. Credit is honored on the date of return. We cannot accept returns on DVDs, books or magazines.
A refund may be granted at the discretion of the store manager. Our policy is to request photo ID on all purchases of alcohol products. We will not sell to anyone who appears, in our discretion, to be intoxicated. Alcohol sales are not permitted in the deli.
If an item scans incorrectly, we will void it from your order and ring it in at the correct price.
Case discounts are given on non-broken full cases of product (no split cases). Case discount of 10% is given off the items purchase only, not the entire order. The following are not eligible for case discounts:
- Weekly ad, Bountiful Bargains, Healthy Savings and Manager Special items
- Nutritional Bars
- 24pk Water (Sprouts, Arrowhead, Crystal Geyser, etc)
- Vitamins/HBA items (these depts. Have 10% off a $100 purchase discount program)
- Any items that are included in a loyalty promotion