We Gladly Accept
- Debit and credit cards (Sprouts also accepts mobile payments from the above through Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay)
- EBT cards
- Sprouts gift cards
- Must be filled out completely
- Are processed electronically
- Up to $20 cash back
- Must be preprinted
- Valid ID required
- No temporary checks
- Out-of-state checks require local address & phone number
- All returned checks are processed through TeleCheck with a minimum
- $25 service fee (does not include bank fees)
The type of credit given is determined by the method of payment used. Payments made with:
- Cash/Debit/Electronic Checks: A refund will be made in cash. Receipt reflecting form of payment as cash, debit or electronic check required.
- Credit or EBT: A refund will be made to your credit card or EBT card. Receipt and original card required.
- Check kept for deposit (manual check), Gift Card or No receipt: A gift card will be issued.
Vitamin and Body Care Returns
A receipt is required for all vitamin and body care returns. Credit is honored on the date of return. We cannot accept returns on DVDs, books or magazines.
A refund may be granted at the discretion of the store manager. Our policy is to request photo ID on all purchases of alcohol products. We will not sell to anyone who appears, in our discretion, to be intoxicated. Alcohol sales are not permitted in the deli.
If an item scans incorrectly, we will void it from your order and ring it in at the correct price.
Sprouts gladly accepts the following types of coupons, although we reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier during checkout and have a scannable barcode.
- We limit one manufacturer coupon per item purchased, and honor other manufacturer limitations.
- The item purchased must match the coupon description – brand, size, quantity, variety, etc.
- No cash back will be given if the value of the coupon exceeds the purchase value of the item. Customers are responsible for the tax on full retail value, including the coupon value.
Sprouts Print Coupons
- All coupons must have a valid PLU.
- Sprouts store coupons may be combined with other Sprouts store coupons, except where explicitly stated
- Internet (Print-at-Home) Sprouts store coupons must be printed to be accepted.
- Not all Sprouts store coupons may be combined with the team member discount.
- Sprouts only accepts digital coupons from the Sprouts app. Sprouts does not currently accept third party digital coupons. NOTE: If customers do not have a smartphone or have forgotten their smartphone, digital coupons can be redeemed via phone number lookup or can be redeemed with a printout of the customer’s unique barcode.
- Sprouts accepts select digital coupons, with a valid Sprouts PLU within the valid expiration period.
- Sprouts accepts printed digital coupons (print-at-home) from Sprouts’ Facebook page, Sprouts emails and from valid manufacturers.
- Most digital coupons can only be redeemed once, however, there are occasions where a special promotion will allow you to redeem an offer multiple times. These multi-redeem digital coupons can be identified by an icon that says “Unlimited” in the offer image.
Combining coupons and other offers
- A Sprouts coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on the purchase of a single item.
- A paper coupon (STORE OR MANUFACTURER) cannot be combined with a digital coupon on the purchase of a single item.
- If there is a Buy One Get One (BOGO) promotion, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- When multiple Total Order Discount coupons are used in a single transaction, our system will only take the highest of the discounts.
- Team member discounts may be applied in conjunction with manufacturer coupons.
Guidelines and exclusions
- All coupon requirements must be met for discount to be activated.
- Sprouts does not accept any expired coupons.
- Coupons are void if they do not scan properly or are duplicated, copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, illegible, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
- All coupons must be presented and surrendered at the time of use. No rain checks or adjustments will be given at a later date.
- Sprouts does not accept coupons from any other retailers.
- Coupons are never multiplied – no double or triple-value.
- Sprouts does not accept coupons for products that are not carried in our stores.
- Not all items are available at all stores.
- Coupon policies may be overridden at Management’s discretion.
CASE DISCOUNT POLICY
We offer an automatic 10% discount on select products when customers purchase an entire case. However, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with the Team Member Discount and does not apply to:
- Items in the Weekly Ad
- Bountiful Bargains, Healthy Savings, or Manager’s Specials
- Nutrition Bars (Sprouts Nutrition Bars)
- 24 Packs of Water (Sprouts, Arrowhead, Deer Park, etc.)
- Vitamin and Body Care Items
- Promotional and sale items
Our Raincheck policy is in place to guarantee that our customers can purchase our Weekly Ad items at the sale price when the item is out of stock. Rainchecks can be used the next time you visit any Sprouts location. There is no expiration date on rainchecks, nor is there a limit to the amount you can purchase at the sale price unless stated in the original ad and can be redeemed at checkout.
Website Accessibility Policy
Full details about our website accessibility policy and development.