Brunch & Bake BasketCelebrate Mom with this brunch & bake basket containing everything you need for a full day of celebrations! Begin with blueberry muffins and buttermilk pancakes while sipping locally ground coffee, then extend the fun memory-making by baking brownies and cookies together. Basket provided by Aimee, at AimeeBroussard.com.
- Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- Miss Jones Baking Co. Blueberry Muffin Mix
- Bob’s Red Mill Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Finding Home Farms Organic Maple Syrup
- Wild Friends Butter Spreads, assorted flavors
- Lakanto Brownie Mix
- Lakanto Cookie Mix
- Lily’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Bar
- Sprouts Pineapple Juice Cans
- Big River French Truck Coffee
- Nut Pods French Vanilla Creamer
- Get Real Wooden Coffee Scoop + Clip
INSTRUCTIONS:Begin by lining your basket of choice with a flour sack, colorful napkins or tissue paper. Add an empty muffin container to the back of the basket to give those items a boost. Add the items to the basket beginning with the taller items in the back and working your way forward with the smaller items. Add ribbon to glass items to give them extra charm. Finish with a color-coordinating bow tied to the front of the basket. Hole punching the corners of the butter spreads and attaching them to the bow gives the basket interest. Include a homemade recipe for an added personal touch.
Brunch & Bake Basket
Self-care BasketThe Mother’s Day self-care basket includes items for all things fitness, wellness and self-care. It includes nutritious snacks for the busy mom on the way to work or workout, hydration to keep her skin glowing and recovery and relaxation items to help her wind down after a long day. Basket provided by Mai Lyn, at MaiLynNgo.com.
- Ranch Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips
- Sprouts Essentials Epsom Salt
- Sprouts Almonds Roasted and Unsalted
- Strawberry Liquid IV
- Sprout Essentials Coconut Bath Bomb
- All Good Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Vast Vanilla Bean Plant Protein Drink
- Iconic Protein Drink
- C2O Coconut Water
- Aura Cacia Calming Chill Pill Fizzy Bath
INSTRUCTIONS:Pick a basket or box to fill with crinkle paper of choice. Choose items in a similar color scheme. Select a mix of packaging from bagged, bottled and boxed to add variety then add some ruffled tissue paper for texture finished with a handwritten card.
Spring Picnic BasketPicnics are a wonderful way to connect and enjoy each other’s favorite delights together. Create a personalized picnic gift basket for Mother’s Day by collecting assorted snacks. I always love to pack deliciously smooth cheese, fresh bread, jam, and sparkling drinks. You can even add in summer sausage! It’s like having a beautiful charcuterie board all wrapped up in one special gift. Basket provided by Tabitha, at FreshMommyBlog.com.
- Alba Sun Screen
- EO Hand Sanitizer
- Lip balms
- Sprouts Fizzy Vitamin C Packets
- Burt’s Bees Rescue Ointment
- Snacks of choice: fresh bread, fig jam, cheese, assorted nuts and fruit, etc.
- Sprouts Sparkling Lemonade
- Eco utensils
- Blanket or cloth napkins
- Basket of your choice
INSTRUCTIONS:In a basket of choice, begin by layering a blanket or cloth napkins. Add gifting “ingredients” until basket looks filled and presentable. Try to layer by starting with the taller items in the back of the basket and work your way forward by adding in the smaller items.
DIY Spring Picnic Basket
Kick Back and Relax BasketAll moms deserve to take some time for themselves. This Kick Back and Relax Basket is a must-have gift for those moms who enjoy the cleansing aura of alone time. She’ll have just what she needs for a hot soak in the bath and a soothing cup of tea. Basket idea provided by Jenn, from HelloRigby.com
- Soothing Touch Bath Salts
- Pukka Three Ginger Tea
- Sprouts Essentials Orange Blossom Bath Bomb
- Sprouts Essentials Deep Cleansing Facial Towelettes
- Sprouts Essentials Uplifting Body Lotion
- Andalou Instant Luminous Face Mask
- Sprouts Chocolate-flavored Coconut Rolls
- Sprouts Coconut Mango Lip Balm
- Endangered Species Chocolate Tiger Dark Chocolate With Espresso Beans Bar
- Tissue paper
- Basket of your choice
INSTRUCTIONS:Layer the bottom of a basket with tissue paper Add all ingredients into the basket.
DIY Kick Back and Relax Basket
Latte Lover BasketThis Mother’s Day basket is perfect for the coffee-loving mama! It’s filled with everything she’ll need to craft the ultimate cup of joe! Begin with a K-cup brew, she can flavor with her favorite spices. There are even options for her to grab a cold brew if she’s on the go. There are plenty of sweet treats as well. Basket idea by Jamie, at TheGirlyPearly.com
- (3) Vital Proteins Single Serve Collagen Creamer Packets
- (2) Bulletproof Cold Brew, one in vanilla and one in mocha
- Tillamook Stumptown Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream
- Sprouts Ground Cinnamon
- Grady’s Cold Brew
- Sprouts Coconut Water with Coffee
- Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino
- Sprouts Coconut Rolls
- Cold Brew High Brew Coffee
- Sprouts Organic Dark Chocolate and Caramel with Sea Salt Bar
- Sprouts Organic Sprouts Blend K-cups
- Plastic basket of your choice
INSTRUCTIONS:Keep the cold brew, ice cream and mocha cappuccino drink refrigerated until the basket is ready to be gifted. Place all items into the basket.
DIY Latte Lover Basket