Citrus Bird Seed Feeder:
- Citrus, like a large navel orange, halved with flesh scooped out
- String, like twine
- DIY bird seed (see step 6 for recipe)
- Cut two pieces of string, each about 12-inches long.
- Tie a knot at the end of each piece of
- Using a toothpick, weave one piece of string through the citrus (from the inside out) until you reach the knot, trimming any excess string.
- Take the loose end of the string you just threaded through the citrus and, directly across from the first hole, weave string through from the outside, knotting it on the inside.
- Repeat steps with second string.
- In a small bowl, mix together dried fruit, nuts and seeds.
- Hang citrus in a tree and fill with bird seed.
Video Description: Simple Shortcuts–DIY Citrus Bird Feeder