What does it mean for hommus to be better? For Cedar’s, it means telling the truth about what they do and being transparent about how they do it. It means using the best, wholesome, non-GMO ingredients. It also means making the food everyone loves without the preservatives and additives that the other guys depend on. Simple recipe. Best ingredients. Honest preparation. Know better hommus.
Looking for a quick and easy summer staple? Check out the Cedar’s recipe below and more recipes like it over at the Chickpea Kitchen!
Hommus Chicken Salad
How do you up the ante with your chicken salad? Simply swap out mayo for hommus! Doing so will pack even more protein and nutrients into your sandwiches and give them a burst of flavor no one will expect.
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Onion, minced (about 1/4 medium onion)
- 1/2 cup Bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 bell pepper)
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced (about 2 stalks)
- 1 10-oz Cedar’s Artichoke Spinach Hommus
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Transfer Cedar’s Hommus to a bowl and stir in shredded chicken and onion.
- Stir until completely combined. Add in diced bell pepper and celery.
- Taste and season with salt, paprika and/or cayenne pepper as needed.