Hommus Chicken SaladHow do you up the ante with your chicken salad? Simply swap out mayo for hommus! Doing so will pack even more protein and nutrients into your sandwiches and give them a burst of flavor no one will expect.
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Onion, minced (about 1/4 medium onion)
- 1/2 cup Bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 bell pepper)
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced (about 2 stalks)
- 1 10-oz Cedar’s Artichoke Spinach Hommus
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Transfer Cedar’s Hommus to a bowl and stir in shredded chicken and onion.
- Stir until completely combined. Add in diced bell pepper and celery.
- Taste and season with salt, paprika and/or cayenne pepper as needed.
Visit Cedar’s website to learn more about Know Better Hommus and explore Cedar’s full product offering. You can also follow them on Cedar’s Facebook, Cedar’s Instagram, Cedar’s Pinterest and Cedar’s YouTube.