Apple devices: Once you tap the “Add to Wallet” badge a series of web browsers will open up. Follow the instructions on each page and you will be able to add the myBarcode to your wallet.
- On the myBarcode page tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” badge and web browser will open up.
- You will have to tap the “Add to Apple Wallet” badge again.
- Another web browser page will open up with the message “This website is trying to show you a Wallet pass. Do you want to allow this?” and you will need to Allow this.
- Your myBarcode for Apple Wallet has been generated and you will need to hit Add to complete the process.
- Access your myBarcode from your Apple Wallet at any time.
- Ask the cashier to scan your myBarcode to redeem digital coupons and earn progress on Checkout Challenges.
- On the myBarcode page tap the “Add to WalletPasses” badge and web browser will open up.
- You will have to tap the “Add to WalletPasses” badge again.
- Another web browser page will open up and asking you to install Wallet app from Google Play, you will need to tap on the “Get it on Google Play” badge to proceed.
- Install WalletPasses | Passbook Wallet application on Google Play for free. Open the application after it downloaded.
- There will be a message to flip over the pass and hit the information icon.
- Once the pass flips over you can select “Done” to finalize the creation of your pass. It will now live in the wallet application you downloaded.