RecycleGo a step beyond.
TIP: Packaging waste is a global problem. We see it in landfills, in our oceans and even on the highways. Start recycling by:
- Understanding recycling programs in your area
- Be sure to separate plastic bags from your recyclables—check with your local Sprouts for a bag drop-off.
- Upcycle for gifts, crafts and more
When you can’t finish your leftovers, don’t throw them out!
TIP: Composting reduces your impact through:
- Water retention
- Extending life of landfills
- Reduction of greenhouse gases
- Cutting back on chemical fertilizers
Keep fresh and keep on!
TIP: Extend the life of your fresh fruit and veggies by storing them properly. If they’re going a bit limp, spotting or getting soft you can:
- Jar them using a quick pickling method. Check out our pickled cherries for inspiration!
- Freeze them for smoothies, soups and stews.
- Dry them using a dehydrator or a low-and-slow method in the oven.