The Wild Way
Born from a sense of reverence for the natural marine ecosystem, Wild Planet offers consumers a wide variety of premium, sustainably sourced seafood containing abundant essential nutrients. Wildly Good, Wildly Delicious and Wildly good for you!
Fishing for Change
Because Wild Planet supports selective harvest practices, all tuna is caught by pole and line or trolling methods. Because these methods catch the target species one fish at a time, there is very low incidence of by-catch of other species or juveniles of the target species.
Wild Planet tuna is cooked right in the can, retaining the nutrient-rich, omega-3 fatty acids and the natural juices—a difference you can taste because there isn’t any added water. Equally delicious and versatile are Wild Planet’s other products—omega-3-rich species such as mackerel, white anchovies and sardines. You’ll also find amazing flavor in the wild salmon products, caught in Alaska by small-scale fishing families.
Home on the Range
Wild Planet believes that a healthy planet is comprised of both living water and living soil. To that end, the company now provides a land-based protein – Organic Roasted Chicken Breast, raised on a diet which includes non-GMO corn grown on land that is free from chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides. These chemicals eventually run off and enter the oceans. Wild Planet’s support of organic farming is a step towards keeping waterways and oceans clean and healthy, and is considered to be the land-based equivalent of sustainable pole and line fishing.
Video Description: Learn how the tuna sourced for Wild Planet by the use of sustainable fishing methods minimizes the bycatch of millions of pristine sea creatures.
Ready to give Wild Planet a try? Check out these easy and family-friendly recipes:
Wild Planet Protein Cheese Melt Bar
- Pick your Wild Planet Protein (30z.) Pouch: Albacore, Skipjack, Pink Salmon or Sockeye Salmon
- Pick your base: bagel, wheat bread, flat bread, tortilla, gluten-free breads, hardy greens (kale, spinach, cabbage slaw, etc)
- Pick your condiment: Mayo, Aioli, Mustard, Hummus, Guacamole, Olive Tapenade, Olive Oil, etc.
- Pick Your cheese: American, cheddar, mozzarella, feta, dairy-free options, ect.
- Assemble protein, condiments and cheese on base and toast in a toaster oven until cheese has melted.
Wild Planet Sustainable Seafood Snack Bar
- Pick your Wild Planet Protein: Choose between a variety of deliciously nutritious sustainable sourced seafood – sardines, anchovies, yellowtail, mackerel
- Pick your base: rice cracker, nut cracker, saltines, baguette, toast, etc (gluten-free options available)
- Pick your topping: hot sauce, aioli, BBQ Sauce, mustard, mayo, olive tapenade, etc
- Assemble protein and condiments on base and enjoy!
Wild Planet Organic Chicken Salad
- Wild Planet Organic Chicken, 1 can per 1 -2 servings
- Pico de Gallo, ½ cup per can of chicken
- Broccoli & Carrot Slaw, use ½ cup per can of chicken
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add and mix together all the chicken and its juices in a bowl.
- Fold in the pico de gallo and slaw.
- Taste and season accordingly.
- Eat or store in fridge for 5-7 days.
- Tip: This salad makes a fantastic recipe for weekly meal prep!