The best part about chilly weather is getting warmed up to seasonal drinks. We’ve teamed up with Traditional Medicinals to bring you cozy fall beverages, without all the added sugar. Snuggle up with a hot cup of rhizome-rich Pumpkin Spice Golden Milk or soothing Peppermint Hot Cocoa tonight!
Pumpkin Spice Golden Milk
Go beyond the typical pumpkin spice drinks
with our creamy, dairy-free twist on this Ayurvedic alternative.Servings: 1 cup Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag Traditional Medicinals Turmeric with Meadowsweet and Ginger tea
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1/4 cup Hot almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. Tumeric powder
- 1/8 tsp. Pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil
- Boil water and steep a cup of Tumeric with Meadowsweet and Ginger tea. It’s best to keep the cup covered with a saucer to extract every bit of plant power.
- Pour the hot tea into the blender, along with 1/4 cup hot almond milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until the froth begins to form. Pour into the tea cup.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a dash of pumpkin spice. Enjoy!
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Delightfully rich hot cocoa, with a dash of peppermint cheer,
crafted perfectly for a post-dinner drink.
Servings: 2 large cups
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 bags Traditional Medicinals Peppermint tea
- 16 oz. Boiling hot water
- 4 oz. Very dark chocolate (anything over 70%), broken up into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. Raw honey
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Turn off the heat and add the tea bags. Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, squeeze out any excess liquid, and compost the tea bags.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the peppermint tea, 1/4 cup heavy cream and 1 Tbsp. raw honey.
- Stir until the chocolate is dissolved and everything is combined. Do not bring to a boil.
Pour into two mugs, top with whipped cream and enjoy!