Protein & Oat Bars
These bars are a great way to easily add nutrients to your diet. In just a few steps, you’ll have granola bars to last you a full week. They can also be easily customized to fit into your lifestyle.
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. Honey/maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 2 scoops MRM Veggie Elite Chocolate Mocha Protein Powder
1. Add oats, chocolate chips and protein powder to a food processor and blitz until coarse.
2. Add oil, peanut butter and honey and blend for 10 seconds until combined. It should be a dough like consistency. Add a splash of water to help bind together if needed.
3. Flatten in a tray and refrigerate until ready to use. Cut into bars and use as required.
Island Fusion Reload Smoothie
MRM’s Reload Powder adds a tasty sweetness to what would otherwise be a sharp-tasting smoothie. You can easily make this smoothie vegan by using dairy-free yogurt.
- 1 Serving MRM Reload Powder in Island Fusion
- 1 cup Frozen mango
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Driven Ice Cubes
You’ll love how perfect these ice cubes will be as an addition to your pre-workout drink or in your favorite martini too!
- 1/2 serving of MRM Driven Pre-Workout in Mixed Berry
- 8 oz. Water
- Optional: mixed berries
1. Lay a mixed berry or 2 (if using) in an ice cube freezer tray.
2. Mix 1/2 serving of MRM Driven with the water and shake for 10 seconds. Pour into ice cube moulds and freeze overnight.
3. Can be used with a serving of driven, or in a water bottle.