All-purpose Natural Cleaning SprayTo use, dampen a microfiber cloth with the solution and wipe. Rinse the cloth as needed. This is great for all surfaces—granite, ceramic, tile and even carpets!
- 1 qt. Water (distilled, if possible)
- 1/4 cup Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap (Tea Tree is preferred, but any will work great) OR 1 Tbsp. Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds
- 20 drops Tea tree essential oils
- 1 qt. Spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients in spray bottle. Gently shake before using.
Natural Glass CleanerIf the glass surface you’re attempting to clean is especially dirty, treat the glass with the all-purpose solution above. This natural remedy is perfect for wiping down windows, mirrors and chrome.
- 50/50 Mixture of water and white vinegar
- Spray bottle
- Optional: drops of your favorite essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in spray bottle. Gently shake before spraying.
- Wipe glass with a damp microfiber cloth until dry.
Natural Makeup Brush CleanerThis cleaner is exceptionally simple to put together—you’ll have your brushes cleaned in a flash.
- Small bowl of room-temperature, distilled water
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap (any scent will do, can also substitute with Sal Suds)
- Wet the brushes with the water.
- Add 1–2 drops of castile soap directly onto the brush’s bristles. Gently massage the bristles for 10 seconds.
- Rinse under water.
- Repeat as needed until water runs clear.
Official rules for the Facebook live event.