Share article Herbal Wellness on:
The average American adult suffers two to three colds a year; the average child has as many as nine. That adds up to over a billion colds a year in the U.S. alone. Although there is no cure for the common cold, conventional or otherwise, the question is how do you prevent infection and speed up recovery?
The role of the immune system is to protect the body against illness, whether from viruses, bacteria, fungi or other pathogens. There are a variety of herbs with long traditions of strengthening the immune system.
Herbs for the Immune System:
- Increases the production of cells that protect your body’s immune system.
- Contains antioxidants that may inhibit the production of free radicals.
- Strengthens the body’s natural immune system.
- Contains bioflavonoids and anthocyanins, which positively influence cell function.
- Improves circulation to help promote increased blood flow and detoxification.
- Protects against motion sickness and good for nausea.
- Fights off bacteria, fungus, yeast, mold, parasites, virus and acne.
A well-functioning immune system can defend against invading pathogens and help keep you feeling strong and healthy. Stop by the vitamin department and pick up your immune booster today!
* It is not recommended that Oregano Oil is taken long term.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult a healthcare professional for personalized care.