Spinach salads are a summertime must, but they’ll hold their own through all the seasons. This paleo one in particular, put together by the founder of Primal Kitchen®, Mark Sisson, boasts the sweet taste of fresh strawberries, crunchiness of pecans and tang from feta cheese. To add more protein to this salad, you can mix in shredded chicken, sliced steak or chunks of salmon. Yum!
- Primal Kitchen® Balsamic Avocado Oil Dressing
- Strawberries, quartered
- Halved pecans
- Feta or goat cheese
- Sliced avocado
- Your choice of protein: shredded chicken, sliced steak or chunks of salmon
- Layer fresh spinach in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle feta and pecans on spinach.
- Add strawberries, avocados and protein choice.
- Top with a generous drizzle of Primal Kitchen® Balsamic Avocado Oil Dressing and enjoy!