Cedarwood Pine Cologne Balm
Share article Cedarwood Pine Cologne Balm on:
What better way to say “I love you,” than with a handmade gift? Pamper your pop with this simple DIY cologne balm, dress it up with a meaningful tag and watch him light up.
- 1 1/2 oz. Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Oil
- 1 1/2 oz. Aura Cacia Cocoa Butter
- 15 drops Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 15 drops Aura Cacia Pine Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil
- 4 oz. Aura Cacia amber glass wide mouth jar
- In a double boiler, melt apricot kernel oil and cocoa butter.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add essential oils and pour into jar. Allow the mixture to solidify before use.
- To use, rub balm onto neck and hands.
- To speed up solidification, refrigerate the balm.
- This blend also works well as an aftershave balm.
To increase the aroma’s sweetness, substitute Aura Cacia Bergamot Essential Oil for the rosemary.