In 1925, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre visited family in Lucca, Italy. The two returned home to San Francisco with something very important: handwritten recipes, which they used to create authentic Italian flavored syrups. These syrups helped Rinaldo and Ezilda re-introduce the Italian soda to their North Beach neighborhood. The sodas quickly became a hit! Years later, Torani helped record another hit: the same syrup was used to create the world’s first flavored latte.
In 2013, Torani introduced Signature Syrups. For those who seek distinctive flavor experiences, Torani Signature Syrup brings together delicious combinations of simple, real ingredients for a beverage experience like no other. Each flavor is crafted using a unique blend of pure cane sugar and either organic agave or caramelized sugar that is layered together and blended with natural flavors to create syrups you simply have to taste to believe. Presented in a premium bottle, the natural syrup is so exceptional the founder’s signature is on every bottle. Elevate your beverage experience with Torani Signature, available in classic Vanilla, decadent Caramel or rich, nutty Hazelnut.
Today, Torani has a global presence. Even though people all over the world recognize the iconic Torani bottle, they’ve remained a family-owned company—adhering to the high quality standards that Rinaldo and Ezilda set over 90 years ago. You can use more than 100 of their naturally flavored syrups and sauces in coffees, sodas, teas, smoothies, cocktails and more. They’re easy to use too; just add a splash of any award-winning flavor to your beverage.
Try some of these easy recipes to get you started!
Torani Signature Hazelnut flavored Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Strong brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Torani Signature Hazelnut syrup
- In a container with a pour spout, like a measuring cup, combine strong brewed coffee with Torani Signature Hazelnut Syrup. Stir to mix.
- Pour flavored coffee into silicone square ice cube tray (or your favorite ice cube tray). Freeze until solid and use to make iced coffee.
Torani Signature Caramel Creamer
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1/4 cup Torani Signature Caramel Syrup
- Combine ingredients together in a lidded container. Serve with espresso or coffee.
Torani Signature Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. Torani Signature Vanilla Whipped Cream
- In a chilled bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and Torani Signature Vanilla syrup. Whisk OR use a hand mixer to whisk until stiff peaks form.
Discover other easy, delicious recipes at torani.com