If grocery goods had personalities, apple cider vinegar would have one that comes with being naturally good at just about anything. Used for centuries, this vinegar is a born-ready helper offering benefits for cooking, cleaning and a number of natural remedies.
Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix in your salad dressing – Add some zest and flavor to your next bowl of greens by topping it with a homemade dressing that includes a bit of this wonder food.
- Include in a marinade – Marinade anything from meats to veggies in a bag or bowl and simply let sit for a few hours to allow flavors to set.
- Add to a drink – Up your smoothie, juice or tea by simply including a bit of apple cider vinegar. A teaspoon is plenty!
- Boost metabolism – Taking an ounce a day may help to boost your metabolism.*
- Create a natural skin astringent – Apple cider vinegar can help restore your skin’s natural pH levels, which helps to keep your skin looking healthy and clear.*
- Use as a baking ingredient – Give your cake and muffin batters a lift with this natural leavening agent.
- Fight bacteria and fungus – Add apple cider vinegar to salad dressings, meals and more as it contains malic acid which can help fight bugs and germs that may come your way.*
- Detoxify naturally – Taking apple cider vinegar each day can help rid the body of toxins.*
- Use as a household cleaner – Meet your new all-purpose cleaner! Best used in a spray bottle, it can be mixed with water to create an all-natural cleaner for use in the kitchen, on countertops and floors while also effectively removing any odors that linger in the house.
- Enhance & protect your garden – Rid your garden of weeds and watch it grow with this vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can work as a fertilizer when mixed with water and just might help you in achieving a green thumb!