Brighten your day with homemade recipes, crafts and more!
Homemade Puff Paint
This colorful puff paint uses only three ingredients from your pantry and is easy enough for all ages to create in no time.
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 1/2 cup Water, room temperature
- Natural food coloring
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and water until combined.
- Add 3-4 drops of food coloring and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to squeeze bottles with a lid. Store at room temperature and keep tightly covered until ready to use.
Tip: If you don’t have any squeeze bottles at home, you can use sandwich bags with the corners cut off, or simply place the puff paint in plastic cups and apply with paint brushes.
Simple Hacks to Make Your Groceries Last
Stock your pantry with ease–no matter your lifestyle!
Stock your keto, plant-based or gluten-free pantry with ease.
We’ve compiled three simple lists to help you stock your pantry and create healthy meals at home.
Have Your Groceries Delivered!
Stay home and have your healthy groceries delivered right to your door or scheduled for pickup.Order Grocery Delivery