Sprouts Natural Old Tyme Beef
Sprouts has acquired an outstanding reputation for meat, in large part because of our all-natural Old Tyme Beef – which is flavorful, succulent, wonderfully marbled and consistent. Yet we sell it for about the same price as the regular beef found in conventional supermarkets.
- We use only Choice Natural Beef, because it’s consistently more flavorful and tender.
- To qualify as an Old Tyme Beef supplier, ranches must meet the Sprouts natural standards – with sound animal husbandry techniques, diets of corn and grain that are tested for pesticide residues and a strict antibiotic and hormone withdrawal program of a minimum 100 days.
- All beef is “wet-aged” a minimum of 14 days to optimize juiciness, tenderness and flavor.
- The beef is prepared by trained butchers in every store to exacting specifications, using exclusive Sprouts cutting techniques to “read the grain” and produce the perfect cuts.
- We also offer Sommers Organic Grass-Fed Beef from Uruguay, the world's foremost producer – it's incredibly flavorful and meets all USDA and Oregon Tilth organic standards.